Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Meng CN373 Cargo Truck



Back in January, I ordered a Meng CN373 Cargo Truck (MMS-006) from an overseas seller.    Due to langauge barriers, I wasn't sure of the scale but hoped that it would be suitable for use with heroic 28mm (aka 32mm) miniatures - particularly for a science fiction militia, Genestealer Cult force, or a similar industrial style use.



After some delays, it arrived today. 

Like the other Meng models I have worked with before (World War Toons), the model is of good quality, and is designed to push-fit together.   I decided to do this, to check scale.

While it is a bit smaller than I had hoped, it is still plausible next to the miniatures I had hoped to use it with - and would be even more impressive next to a 25mm (or even 20mm) miniature.



Next steps are to disassemble, partially reassemble, using glue, paint, then complete reassembly.  One of the pieces is a "windshield" of dark, translucent plastic, that I think would be best added after priming.



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics showing the size comparison, going to look into getting one!

    ReplyDelete