Sunday, September 1, 2019

End of summer work in progress

Just thought I'd share the classic Space Hulk terminators I've been working on today.   They are old minis, and are not as detailed as newer models (including newer terminators) that are waiting to be painted, but these have been waiting for some love and attention since about 1991.



The last of the first squad (darker body - painted over darker colors - crimson and gold accents), and a "clean"/lighter bodied librarian (primed grey seer).  In the background are a couple of genestealer hybrids that have been incomplete for years, that I am playing around with.  Maybe I'll have some Genestealer Cult pics to share before too long.





The second squad (blue and gold accents) and the lighter bodies (primed grey seer).  I have another group that are primed a darker grey, the next time I get motivated to work on termies, we'll see how they paint up.


I want to thank my former coworkers Jim V. and Steve G. for motivating me to get some modelling and painting done this year.   The pics they have shared of their painting projects have inspired me  - and shamed me more than a little   ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment